Senior Electro-Mechanical Design Technician Position
Since 1972, LAKOS has solved customers' complex water filtration problems using innovative and reliable solutions. Our products solve problems in industrial manufacturing, HVAC, food processing, agriculture, municipal and other applications worldwide.
We are currently looking for a qualified Sr. Electro-Mechanical Design Technician. The individual will design, troubleshoot and de-bug pump control panels and systems. This will include but is not limited to the following:
- Create detailed B.O.M. (Bills of material) for new and existing products.
- Create detailed manufacturing drawings using SolidWorks CAD Software.
- Receive, Test and Approve Control Panels. Test Control Panels, wiring and components that interface to pumps, motors, solenoid valves, actuators, SCADA systems, etc.
- Produce Wiring Diagrams and Panel Layout drawings using CAD.
- Troubleshoot and debug control panels, system wiring, and system components for systems consisting of PLC’s, Fuses, Actuators, Automatic Ball Valves, Pumps, Motors, etc.
- Design Pump Control Panels and Systems.
- Create panel specifications, including Voltage, Amps, frequency, temperature, HP, accessories, etc, to be used by panel suppliers.
- Select auxiliary components, including valves, relays, sensors, actuators, etc.Modify Purchased control panels to add components per customer specifications.
- Select PLC, design and program per customer requirements.
- Identify and provide reliable solutions for all technical issues to assure complete customer satisfaction.
- Perform receipt inspection and test on new prototype components.Help resolve manufacturing and purchasing issues.
- EET Degree or equivalent
- Proficient with SolidWorks
- 3 years’ experience designing Control Panels
To apply, submit your resume directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org