Senior Drafter/Design Technician Position
Since 1972, LAKOS has solved customers' complex water filtration problems using innovative and reliable solutions. Our products solve problems in industrial manufacturing, HVAC, food processing, agriculture, municipal and other applications worldwide.
We are currently looking for a qualified Sr. Drafter/Design Technician. The individual will develop manufacturing drawings of water delivery systems. This will include but is not limited to the following:
- Identify and provide reliable solutions for all technical issues to assure complete customer satisfaction.
- Perform receipt inspection and test on new prototype components.
- Perform receipt inspection and test on failed products returned from the field.
- Help resolve manufacturing and purchasing issues.
- Create detailed B.O.M. (Bills of material) for new and existing products.
- Create detailed manufacturing drawings using SolidWorks CAD Software.
- Create Submittal (Outline) drawings using SolidWorks CAD Software.
- Modify Manufacturing Drawings per Engineering Change Requests.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience developing manufacturing drawings of water delivery systems consisting of pumps, valve, manifold, solenoids, skids, etc.
- Technical Degree in drafting or related field.
- Proficient with SolidWorks.
- AutoCAD experience.
To apply, submit your resume directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org