Electro-Mechanical Design Technician Position
Since 1972, LAKOS has solved customers' complex water filtration problems using innovative and reliable solutions. Our products solve problems in industrial manufacturing, HVAC, food processing, agriculture, municipal and other applications worldwide.
We are currently looking for a qualified Electro-Mechanical Design Technician. The individual will troubleshoot and de-bug pump control panels and systems. This will include but is not limited to the following:
- Create detailed B.O.M. (Bills of material) for new and existing products.
- Create detailed manufacturing drawings using SolidWorks CAD Software.
- Receive, Test and Approve Control Panels. Test Control Panels, wiring and components that interface to pumps, motors, solenoid valves, actuators, SCADA systems, etc.
- Produce Wiring Diagrams and Panel Layout drawings using CAD.
- Troubleshoot and debug control panels, system wiring, and system components for systems consisting of PLC’s, Fuses, Actuators, Automatic Ball Valves, Pumps, Motors, etc.
- EET Degree or equivalent
- Proficient with SolidWorks
To apply, submit your resume directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org