Quality Control Intern Position
Since 1972, LAKOS has solved customers' complex water filtration problems using innovative and reliable solutions. Our products solve problems in industrial manufacturing, HVAC, food processing, agriculture, municipal and other applications worldwide.
We are looking for a quality intern to help develop and implement a robust quality control system with PDCA in mind. This includes documenting procedures, developing a training program and an auditing process for our fabrication department.
- Support quality assurance program development and execution.
- Investigate and document current manufacturing, quality and safety procedures.
- Work hands-on with the manufacturing team to learn the process being documented.
- Take photographs and combine process steps into a standard format.
- Review the procedures for accuracy to current process.
- Operate computer equipment to write and develop procedure.
- Involve production team leaders, operators and managers in procedure documentation.
- Possess personal integrity and ability to conduct themselves and their job responsibilities in an ethical and non-discriminatory manner.
- Possess determination and assertiveness to accomplish goals and objectives
- Possess strong communication skills and be able to communicate with all levels of personnel and all departments in the plant.
- Knowledge of quality management systems
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing
- Excellent documentation skills
To apply, submit your resume directly to: email@example.com