The AccuPurge is an easy-to-program, light-use, automatic purge valve that eliminates routine maintenance and assures proper periodic purging of sand and grit from a LAKOS SMP or H2O purge collection chamber. The simple to use programming feature allows you to set purge duration and purge frequency without needing to take the unit apart.
- Connection Size: ¾-inch, female, NPT
- Product Weight: 1.5 lbs.
- Operating Temperature: 32-140°F (0-60°C)
- Housing: Weatherproof, IP65 rating
- Valve Type: Nickel-plated brass, stainless steel ball
- Maximum Pressure: 150 psi (10.3 bar)
- Voltage: 110 or 220 VAC
- Battery Backup: 4 qty. “AA” size 1.5v DC (not included)
- CE Compliant