- Recent News
- About LAKOS Separators
- Eco-Friendly Products
- Tradeshow Events
- How Does A LAKOS Separator Work?
- February 2013 LAKOS Filtration Expert Randy Delenikos elected President of California Agricultural Irrigation Association (CAIA)
- January 2013 LAKOS launches new eSolution Series of products at ASHRAE
- November 2012 LAKOS Separators Chairman, Claude Laval Honored with "Legend of the Valley" Award
- October 2012 California Groundwater Association (CGA) names Claude Laval Corporation (and Randy Delenikos) as 2012 Supplier of the Year
- October 2012 LAKOS launches new PWC line of separators for Waterworks market, the first high flow filtration product for Waterworks that are NSF certified
- July 2012 LAKOS Announces property expansion and Celebrates 40th year in filtration business
- July 2012 LAKOS Opens new warehouse on East Coast USA to handle increased product demand
- April 2012 New Photo and Story Contest with bigger prizes for 2012
- March 2012 Enhanced line of Cooking Oil filtration solutions for the snack foods industry
- February 2012 LAKOS TwistIIClean is honored by World Ag Expo on New Product of the Year list
For the Latest News Updates, Follow Us on Twitter!
LAKOS Offers Complete Solutions for Your Filtration Needs
LAKOS Separators and Filtration systems can be used in a wide variety of applications, helping to separate settleable solids from liquid or to remove floating organics with our media filters and filter screens. This includes cooling tower filtration which is achieved by cleaning cooling tower basins, to heat exchanger protection to preventing sand damage to submersible pumps and many more. To determine which of our products might be best for YOUR application, start by picking the application shown below which most closely describes your system.
Or, complete our Online Request for Quote Form and let us select the right product for you!
LAKOS Centrifugal Separators are patented* systems designed to separate solids particles from liquid. They feature:
- No moving parts to wear out or replace
- Minimal liquid loss
- No backwashing or other routine maintenance or downtime requirements
- Low and steady pressure loss
- Easily automated
* Over 150 patents worldwide
LAKOS products are environmentally friendly and "GREEN" since they:
- Minimize water loss more effectively than other types of filtration
- In most cases use no additional energy consumption
- Reduce waste of solids being removed PLUS no additional waste is caused by used barrier filters
- Exhaust no harmful pollutants except the solids already present
- Where chemical water treatment is used LAKOS Separators can reduce the amount of chemicals needed.
For more information about LAKOS "green" products, LEED, and energy efficiency, visit our LAKOS Green Page.
|Click for complete listing...|
|May 1-2, 2013||TBD||BlueTech Valley Water Conference
|May 6-9, 2013||2134||AISTech 2013
|May 7-9, 2013||TBD||METALFORM FABTECH Mexico
Cintermex, Monterrey, Mexico
|Click for complete listing...|
How A LAKOS Separator Works
LAKOS Separators utilize centrifugal action to separate solids from liquids. Our patented design results in low energy usage and minimal water loss while still maintaining high efficiency. To see the How It Works Animation to see how this is done or visit LAKOS Filtration University for more details and for Non-English versions of this animation.