Career Opportunities at LAKOS
Claude Laval Corporation (CLC), has been servicing the needs of its customers for over 40 years. Founded in 1972, LAKOS Separators & Filtration Solutions is a leading provider of proprietary solids separation and filtration solutions for a variety of commercial, industrial, groundwater and agricultural applications. Our first-class facility and top-notch people create a work environment that supports a strong culture and set of core values. LAKOS has recently become a wholly owned subsidiary of Lindsay Corporation. The acquisition provides many opportunities for synergies that will allow for both geographical and new product growth.
Benefits include medical, dental, and life insurance, plus 401K, educational reimbursement, and company-wide incentive plan. Candidates who apply must be authorized to work in the United States. Claude Laval Corporation is a drug free workplace and final candidates will be required to pass a standard corporate background check (which includes credit, education, civil, criminal, DMV).
No agencies or phone calls please. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Submit resume with cover letter by e-mail to email@example.com
Position Title: Territory Sales Manager – Pacific Southwest
Reports to Vice President Groundwater and Irrigation Division
Candidate will be responsible for Groundwater and Irrigation sales and market share growth for the Pacific Southwest Territory (Southern California from the Grapevine south and west up through Santa Barbara County, plus Arizona, Southern Utah and Southern Nevada).
The Territory Sales Manager is responsible for selling product lines within the assigned territory with the objective of growing the territory’s sales, distribution, and profits. Manages the planning, promotion and selling of Lakos Domestic Water & Irrigation Filtration Systems.
- Achieve sales goals for assigned territory.
- Maintain contact and enhance relations with accounts in the region. Analyze distribution - add and delete where needed.
- Successfully segment applicable markets to increase distribution within common territories.
- Effectively introduce new products to distribution/dealers.
- Conduct seminars and train distributors/dealers, developers, installers, engineers and key regulatory personnel.
- Maintain and stay within expense budget allocated.
- Maintain warranty records to monitor possible product problems.
- Structure sales call frequency that has the salesperson in front of the distributor/dealer as required.
- Participate in National, Territory and Distributor trade shows and events.
- Develop a sales and marketing plan for distribution that includes competition, pricing, market share in key growth areas.
- Maintain, monitor and use CRM software to insure accurate and up to date information is portrayed.
- Recent college grads will be considered.
- 1-5 years of sales experience preferable within the water systems market-- pump/well/irrigation industry.
- Ability to handle multi-tasks and to prioritize.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- The successful candidate must live within the territory.
- Valid Driver’s License is required.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office; Excel, Outlook, Power Point and Word.
- Associate/Bachelors Degree preferably in Business, Engineering and/or Marketing.
- Ability to Travel an average 40-60% overnight travel (i.e. 2-4 nights a week on the road)
- Claude Laval Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer