The Solids Recovery Vessel (SRV) captures purged solids and liquids and returns the clean liquid back to the system; resulting in a zero liquid loss solution. The SRV features continuous operation and allows for the removal of purged solids without interrupting system flow or filtration.
SRV models come in three options: SRV-816, SRV-833, and SRV2-833.
SRV Features and Benefits:
- Continuous operation and removal of captured solids without interrupting system flow or filtration
- Available in three sizes: SRV-816 (16 inches/406.4 mm), SRV-833 (33 inches/838.2mm) and SRV2-833 dual system (Two SRV-833; 33 inches/838.2mm each)
- SRV-833 features double the surface area – providing double the collection capacity and less frequent bag change-outs
- SRV2-833 features two linked SRV-833 systems – offering maximum collection capacity
- Filter bags are available from 10 microns to 50 microns
- Optional indicator package provides convenient way to determine bag change-outs
- Optional dry contact available for remote monitoring, can be tied to BMS (Building Management System)